Decrease Font SizeIncrease Font Size

If your communication rights are ignored

  • Make sure that you have done everything possible to communicate what you want the person to do
  • Share the:
  • Think how strongly you feel about it
  • Tell someone you trust
  • Consider:
    • Meeting with the manager, director or head office
    • Writing a letter to the organization or to the Minister in charge of funding the service
    • Getting legal advice from a lawyer, legal aid clinic or legal disability services
    • Lodging a complaint with the Human Rights Commission
    • Reporting the issue to your local accessibility committee
    • Using CDAC Facebook to get input from others